Welcome to the Atmore Area Chamber of Commerce Chamber Ambassador Program! We are excited about your interest in this program and the opportunity to get to know you. Our goal is to help you develop your networking opportunities while volunteering at various Chamber and community functions. Ambassadors serve in a public relations capacity and as a liaison between the Chamber and member businesses as our official “hosts, meeters, and greeters”.
The Chamber Ambassador Program is a volunteer program at our Chamber. You will represent the Atmore Area Chamber of Commerce in our community and at Chamber-sponsored events. The Ambassadors are a group of qualifying dedicated high school senior volunteers from each high school throughout the Atmore area. Their mission is to act as goodwill representatives at Chamber functions and aid in the support of Chamber members.
Some of the many events, (but not all) our ambassadors are requested to attend include:
- To welcome and involve existing members through participation in Chamber-sponsored events
- To visit new members and encourage their involvement in the many programs offered by the Chamber
- To greet everyone at social functions, making them feel welcome
- To participate in Groundbreaking Ceremonies, Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings and Anniversaries
- To participate in Business After Hours, Business and Breakfasts, and Member Education Events
- To attend and assist at various festivals, programs, events, outings, and meetings hosted by the Chamber.
- To attend monthly Ambassador meetings.