Within the City of Atmore, industries offer a diverse set of products and services, including those that manufacture and machine components used in the aerospace and medical industries, produce automotive parts, produce carpet and metal fabrication. The City has secured federal and state funds for road improvements and municipal airport renovations, which make our downtown industrial park and Rivercane even more attractive to prospective industries. With recent renovations at the airport, our runway is now 5,025 feet in length. In order for insurance companies to allow jets to land, airport runways must have a minimum of 5,000 feet in length, which makes our airport more viable for business air travel. Grant opportunities continue to be sought to improve our roads and infrastructure.
While Atmore started as an agricultural and timber community initially, the city has grown to include industries like metal fabrication, textiles, and communication companies. As Atmore continues to expand, more industries will find a place in our area.
- Alabama Tank – Fabricated plate work
- Alto Products Corp. – Clutch plates
- Atmore Industries – Non-woven fabric
- Atmore Ready Mix – Ready-mix concrete
- Escofab, Inc. – Fabricated metal
- Escambia Operating Company – Gas condensate
- Masland Carpets – Floor coverings
- Gulf Transport – Industrial Transport
- Muskogee Technology – Fabricated metal (metal stamping)
- Swift Lumber, Inc. – Lumber
- Tiger-Sul Products, LLC – Agricultural mixes
- Impact Telecom – Telecommunications